Impact of small-for-gestational age (SGA) status on gentamicin pharmacokinetics in neonates
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 39–45, January 2014
How to Cite
Lulic-Botica, M., Sheer, T., Edwards, D., Thomas, R. L. and Natarajan, G. (2014), Impact of small-for-gestational age (SGA) status on gentamicin pharmacokinetics in neonates. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 54: 39–45. doi: 10.1002/jcph.190
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 09:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!