Presented, in part, at the 2011 Annual Meeting of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy, October 16–19, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Steady-state pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of meropenem in morbidly obese patients hospitalized in an intensive care unit
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2013
© 2013, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 324–330, March 2014
How to Cite
Cheatham, S. C., Fleming, M. R., Healy, D. P., Chung, E. K., Shea, K. M., Humphrey, M. L. and Kays, M. B. (2014), Steady-state pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of meropenem in morbidly obese patients hospitalized in an intensive care unit. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 54: 324–330. doi: 10.1002/jcph.196
None of the authors are Fellows of the American College of Clinical Pharmacology.
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2013 06:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!