Netupitant PET imaging and ADME studies in humans
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 97–108, January 2014
How to Cite
Spinelli, T., Calcagnile, S., Giuliano, C., Rossi, G., Lanzarotti, C., Mair, S., Stevens, L. and Nisbet, I. (2014), Netupitant PET imaging and ADME studies in humans. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 54: 97–108. doi: 10.1002/jcph.198
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2013 06:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
- 10NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology: Antiemesis Version 1. 2014; www.nccn.org
- 12Biobehavioral factors in chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting. J Natl Compr Canc Netw. 2004; 2(5):501–508. Review., , , ,
- 13Communicating about chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting: a comparison of patient and provider perspectives. J Natl Compr Canc Netw. 2012; 10(2):149–157., , , et al.
- 15Palonosetron improves prevention of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting following moderately emetogenic chemotherapy: results of a double-blind randomized phase III trial comparing single doses of palonosetron with ondansetron. Ann Oncol. 2003; 14(10):1570–1577., , , et al.
- 16Improved prevention of moderately emetogenic chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting with palonosetron, a pharmacologically novel 5-HT3 receptor antagonist: results of a phase III, single-dose trial versus dolasetron. Cancer. 2003; 98(11):2473–2482., , , et al.
- 17Palonosetron plus dexamethasone versus granisetron plus dexamethasone for prevention of nausea and vomiting during chemotherapy: a double-blind, double-dummy, randomised, comparative phase III trial. Lancet Oncol. 2009; 10(2):115–124. Epub 2009 Jan. 8. Erratum in: Lancet Oncol. 2010;11(3):226., , , et al.
- 33Helsinn Internal Report: Determination of Netupitant and Its Metabolites, M1, M2, and M3 Concentrations in Human Plasma and Urine Samples from Study NETU-09-21, December 2011.
- 37Efficacy of NEPA, a novel combination of netupitant (NETU) and palonosetron (PALO), for prevention of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) following highly emetogenic chemotherapy (HEC). J Clin Oncol. 2013; 31 (suppl; abstr 9512J)., , , et al.
- 38Phase 3 study of NEPA, a fixed-dose combination of netupitant (NETU) and palonosetron (PALO), versus PALO for prevention of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) following moderately emetogenic chemotherapy (MEC). J.Clin Oncol. 2013; 31 (suppl; abstr LBA9514)., , , ,
- 39NEPA, a fixed-dose combination of netupitant and palonosetron, for prevention of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) following repeated chemotherapy cycles: Results of a phase 3 trial. J Clin Oncol. 2013; 31 (suppl; abstr e20716)., , , ,