The results of this study have been presented in part at 22nd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ECCMID) 2012. Li J, Edeki T, Das S, Armstrong J, Mathews D. Effect of a supratherapeutic dose of ceftazidime–avibactam on the QTc interval in a thorough QT study. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2012;18(Suppl 3):372.
Randomized, placebo-controlled study to assess the impact on QT/QTc interval of supratherapeutic doses of ceftazidime–avibactam or ceftaroline fosamil–avibactam
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 331–340, March 2014
How to Cite
Das, S., Armstrong, J., Mathews, D., Li, J. and Edeki, T. (2014), Randomized, placebo-controlled study to assess the impact on QT/QTc interval of supratherapeutic doses of ceftazidime–avibactam or ceftaroline fosamil–avibactam. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 54: 331–340. doi: 10.1002/jcph.199
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2013
- AstraZeneca and Forest Laboratories, Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!