Author contributions: Ahmed M. Nader conducted search, analyzed data, and wrote manuscript. David R. Foster Analyzed data and wrote manuscript.
Suitability of digoxin as a P-glycoprotein probe: Implications of other transporters on sensitivity and specificity
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2013
© 2013, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 3–13, January 2014
How to Cite
Nader, A. M. and Foster, D. R. (2014), Suitability of digoxin as a P-glycoprotein probe: Implications of other transporters on sensitivity and specificity. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 54: 3–13. doi: 10.1002/jcph.200
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2013 05:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!