A FIM Study to Assess Safety and Exposure of Inhaled Single Doses of AP301—A Specific ENaC Channel Activator for the Treatment of Acute Lung Injury
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
© 2013, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 341–350, March 2014
How to Cite
Schwameis, R., Eder, S., Pietschmann, H., Fischer, B., Mascher, H., Tzotzos, S., Fischer, H., Lucas, R., Zeitlinger, M. and Hermann, R. (2014), A FIM Study to Assess Safety and Exposure of Inhaled Single Doses of AP301—A Specific ENaC Channel Activator for the Treatment of Acute Lung Injury. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 54: 341–350. doi: 10.1002/jcph.203
Richard Schwameis and Sandra Eder contributed equally to the work.
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2013 05:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2013
- APEPTICO GmbH, Vienna, Austria
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!