Population pharmacogenetic-based pharmacokinetic modeling of efavirenz, 7-hydroxy- and 8-hydroxyefavirenz
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 87–96, January 2014
How to Cite
Abdelhady, A.M., Desta, Z., Jiang, F., Yeo, C.W., Shin, J.G. and Overholser, B.R. (2014), Population pharmacogenetic-based pharmacokinetic modeling of efavirenz, 7-hydroxy- and 8-hydroxyefavirenz. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 54: 87–96. doi: 10.1002/jcph.208
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2013 03:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences grant. Grant Number: R01GM078501
- Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute grant. Grant Number: K08HL095655
- National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
- Ministry of Health & Welfare. Grant Number: 02-PJ2-PG6-DC04-0001
- Indiana CTSI. Grant Number: TR000006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!