Absence of an effect of T89 on the steady-state pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of warfarin in healthy volunteers
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2013
© 2013, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 234–239, February 2014
How to Cite
Wang, P., Sun, H., Yang, L., Li, L.-Y., Hao, J., Ruff, D. and Guo, Z.-X. (2014), Absence of an effect of T89 on the steady-state pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of warfarin in healthy volunteers. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 54: 234–239. doi: 10.1002/jcph.209
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2013 03:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- ClinicalTrials.gov identifier. Grant Number: NCT01475279
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!