This paper is dedicated to the memory of Prof. Dr. med. Hermann R. Ochs, of Soest, Germany, who passed away in 2013 at the age of 69. Over the course of his career he made numerous important research contributions to the medical and scientific literature in the area of clinical pharmacology, including the pharmacologic and pharmacokinetic properties of zolpidem and other benzodiazepine agonists. For nearly four decades he was a valued research colleague and close personal friend of Dr. Greenblatt.
Gender differences in pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of zolpidem following sublingual administration
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 282–290, March 2014
How to Cite
Greenblatt, D. J., Harmatz, J. S., Singh, N. N., Steinberg, F., Roth, T., Moline, M. L., Harris, S. C. and Kapil, R. P. (2014), Gender differences in pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of zolpidem following sublingual administration. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 54: 282–290. doi: 10.1002/jcph.220
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2013 11:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
- Transcept Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Purdue Pharma L.P
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!