Previous employee of Pfizer.
A phase I open-label study to investigate the potential drug–drug interaction between single-dose dacomitinib and steady-state paroxetine in healthy volunteers
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 555–562, May 2014
How to Cite
Ruiz-Garcia, A., Giri, N., LaBadie, R. R., Ni, G., Boutros, T., Richie, N., Kocinsky, H. S., Checchio, T. M. and Bello, C. L. (2014), A phase I open-label study to investigate the potential drug–drug interaction between single-dose dacomitinib and steady-state paroxetine in healthy volunteers. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 54: 555–562. doi: 10.1002/jcph.243
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2013 02:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2013
- Pfizer, Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!