Continuing Education: Pharmacogenomics
Expression of six drug transporters in vaginal, cervical, and colorectal tissues: Implications for drug disposition in HIV prevention
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2014
© 2014, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 574–583, May 2014
How to Cite
Nicol, M. R., Fedoriw, Y., Mathews, M., Prince, H. M. A., Patterson, K. B., Geller, E., Mollan, K., Mathews, S., Kroetz, D. L. and Kashuba, A. D. M. (2014), Expression of six drug transporters in vaginal, cervical, and colorectal tissues: Implications for drug disposition in HIV prevention. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 54: 574–583. doi: 10.1002/jcph.248
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2013 02:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2013
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: U01 A1095031
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Center for AIDS Research. Grant Number: P30 AI50410
- American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Numbers: U01 GM061390, T32 GM086330
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!