Pharmacokinetics of different formulations of oral azacitidine (CC-486) and the effect of food and modified gastric pH on pharmacokinetics in subjects with hematologic malignancies
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2014
© 2014, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 630–639, June 2014
How to Cite
Laille, E., Savona, M. R., Scott, B. L., Boyd, T. E., Dong, Q. and Skikne, B. (2014), Pharmacokinetics of different formulations of oral azacitidine (CC-486) and the effect of food and modified gastric pH on pharmacokinetics in subjects with hematologic malignancies. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 54: 630–639. doi: 10.1002/jcph.251
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2013 05:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2013
- Celgene Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!