Data from COU-AA-011 and 012 studies were presented at the European Multidisciplinary Cancer Congress, held in Stockholm, Sweden, September 23–27, 2011.
Single-dose pharmacokinetic studies of abiraterone acetate in men with hepatic or renal impairment
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 732–741, July 2014
How to Cite
Marbury, T., Lawitz, E., Stonerock, R., Gonzalez, M., Jiao, J., Breeding, J., Haqq, C., Verboven, P., Stieltjes, H., Yu, M., Molina, A., Acharya, M., Chien, C. and Tran, N. (2014), Single-dose pharmacokinetic studies of abiraterone acetate in men with hepatic or renal impairment. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 54: 732–741. doi: 10.1002/jcph.253
Registration: The studies are registered at ClinicalTrials.gov: NCT01715259, NCT01516047, NCT02001571.
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2013 03:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2013
- Janssen Research & Development, LLC, New Jersey, USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!