Present address of J. O. Gutierrez, Harvard School of Medicine, Cambridge, MA.
Technical considerations in the development of circulating peptides as pharmacodynamic biomarkers for angiogenesis inhibitors
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 682–687, June 2014
How to Cite
Thomeas, V., Chow, S., Gutierrez, J. O., Karovic, S., Wroblewski, K., Kistner-Griffin, E., Karrison, T. G. and Maitland, M. L. (2014), Technical considerations in the development of circulating peptides as pharmacodynamic biomarkers for angiogenesis inhibitors. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 54: 682–687. doi: 10.1002/jcph.254
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 DEC 2013 05:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2013
- U.S. National Institutes of Health grants:. Grant Number: K23CA124802
- NCI Career Development Award, a Preclinical Pilot Translational Science Award from the University of Chicago CTSA. Grant Number: UL1RR024999
- CALGB Foundation Faculty Fellowship
- University of Chicago Comprehensive Cancer Center. Grant Number: P30 CA014599
- Pritzker School of Medicine Experience in Research program. Grant Number: 5R25HL096383
- O'Connor Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!