These data were presented in part at the 13th International Workshop on Clinical Pharmacology of HIV Therapy; Barcelona, April 16–18, 2012.
Pharmacokinetics of cobicistat boosted-elvitegravir administered in combination with rosuvastatin
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 649–656, June 2014
How to Cite
Custodio, J. M., Wang, H., Hao, J., Lepist, E.-I., Ray, A. S., Andrews, J., Ling, K. H. J., Cheng, A., Kearney, B. P. and Ramanathan, S. (2014), Pharmacokinetics of cobicistat boosted-elvitegravir administered in combination with rosuvastatin. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 54: 649–656. doi: 10.1002/jcph.256
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 DEC 2013 05:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2013
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!