Population pharmacokinetics of paracetamol across the human age-range from (pre)term neonates, infants, children to adults
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2014, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 619–629, June 2014
How to Cite
Wang, C., Allegaert, K., Tibboel, D., Danhof, M., van der Marel, C. D., Mathot, R. A.A. and Knibbe, C. A.J. (2014), Population pharmacokinetics of paracetamol across the human age-range from (pre)term neonates, infants, children to adults. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 54: 619–629. doi: 10.1002/jcph.259
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 DEC 2013 01:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
- Scientific Research Flanders Fundamental Clinical Investigatorship. Grant Number: 1800209N
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!