Professor and Chair Pharmacy Practice, University of Connecticut, Co-Director, HOPE Collaborative Group
How MDMA's Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics Drive Desired Effects and Harms
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 245–252, March 2014
How to Cite
Michael White, C. (2014), How MDMA's Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics Drive Desired Effects and Harms. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 54: 245–252. doi: 10.1002/jcph.266
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JAN 2014 11:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!