Professor and Chair Pharmacy Practice, University of Connecticut, Co-Director, HOPE Collaborative Group
How MDMA's Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics Drive Desired Effects and Harms
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 245–252, March 2014
How to Cite
Michael White, C. (2014), How MDMA's Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics Drive Desired Effects and Harms. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 54: 245–252. doi: 10.1002/jcph.266
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JAN 2014 11:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!