No honorarium, grant, or other form of payment was given to anyone to produce this manuscript.
Implications of serum creatinine measurements on GFR estimation and vancomycin dosing in children
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 785–791, July 2014
How to Cite
Neuman, G., Nulman, I., Adeli, K., Koren, G., Colantonio, D. A. and Helldén, A. (2014), Implications of serum creatinine measurements on GFR estimation and vancomycin dosing in children. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 54: 785–791. doi: 10.1002/jcph.281
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2014 01:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!