Author's Contributions: Dr. Cleton was the lead pharmacokinetic scientist for the study. Dr. Rossenu, Dr. Crauwels and Dr. Vandebosch were involved in the pharmacokinetic and statistical analysis and data interpretation. Mr Remmerie and De Meulder were the lead bioanalytical scientist(s). Dr. Rosso was the principal investigator, and Dr. Berwaerts, Dr. Gopal, Dr. Eerdekens, and Dr. Hough were the clinical leads for the study, and were also involved in data interpretation. All authors contributed to the data interpretation for the results. All authors critically reviewed and approved the final manuscript
A single-dose, open-label, parallel, randomized, dose-proportionality study of paliperidone after intramuscular injections of paliperidone palmitate in the deltoid or gluteal muscle in patients with schizophrenia
Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 1048–1057, September 2014
How to Cite
Cleton, A., Rossenu, S., Crauwels, H., Berwaerts, J., Hough, D., Gopal, S., Eerdekens, M., Vandebosch, A., Remmerie, B., De Meulder, M. and Fernández, C. M. R. (2014), A single-dose, open-label, parallel, randomized, dose-proportionality study of paliperidone after intramuscular injections of paliperidone palmitate in the deltoid or gluteal muscle in patients with schizophrenia. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 54: 1048–1057. doi: 10.1002/jcph.295
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2014 07:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2014
- Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Services
- Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!