Results of this study were presented in part in poster form at the Pharmacology 2013 (London, UK; 17–19 December 2013).
Analyzing the relationship of QT interval and exposure to Nitazoxanide, a prospective candidate for influenza antiviral therapy—A formal TQT study
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 987–994, September 2014
How to Cite
Täubel, J., Lorch, U., Rossignol, J.-F., Ferber, G. and John Camm, A. (2014), Analyzing the relationship of QT interval and exposure to Nitazoxanide, a prospective candidate for influenza antiviral therapy—A formal TQT study. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 54: 987–994. doi: 10.1002/jcph.300
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2014 05:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!