Ronly Har-Even and David Stepensky contributed equally to this work.
Plasma and cerebrospinal fluid concentrations of ibuprofen in pediatric patients and antipyretic effect: Pharmacokinetic–pharmacodynamic modeling analysis
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2014
© 2014, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 1023–1030, September 2014
How to Cite
Har-Even, R., Stepensky, D., Britzi, M., Soback, S., Chaim, A. B., Brandriss, N., Goldman, M., Berkovitch, M. and Kozer, E. (2014), Plasma and cerebrospinal fluid concentrations of ibuprofen in pediatric patients and antipyretic effect: Pharmacokinetic–pharmacodynamic modeling analysis. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 54: 1023–1030. doi: 10.1002/jcph.307
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 APR 2014 05:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!