A Quantitative Analysis of the Spontaneous Reporting of Congestive Heart Failure-Related Adverse Events With Systemic Anti-Fungal Drugs
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
© The Author(s) 2013
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 762–772, July 2013
How to Cite
Hauben, M. and Hung, E. Y. (2013), A Quantitative Analysis of the Spontaneous Reporting of Congestive Heart Failure-Related Adverse Events With Systemic Anti-Fungal Drugs. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 53: 762–772. doi: 10.1002/jcph.84
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- Pfizer Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!