M.S. Anderson, J. Cote, Y. Liu, A.O. Johnson-Levonas, and D. E. Gutstein are current or former employees of Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc. and may own stock or hold stock options in the company. D. Stypinski, P. Auger, A. Hohnstein, and S. Rasmussen are employees of Celerion, but report no conflicts of interest with regard to participation in this study.
Effects of Rifampin, a Potent Inducer of Drug-Metabolizing Enzymes and an Inhibitor of OATP1B1/3 Transport, on the Single Dose Pharmacokinetics of Anacetrapib
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
© The Author(s) 2013
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 746–752, July 2013
How to Cite
Anderson, M. S., Cote, J., Liu, Y., Stypinski, D., Auger, P., Hohnstein, A., Rasmussen, S., Johnson-Levonas, A. O. and Gutstein, D. E. (2013), Effects of Rifampin, a Potent Inducer of Drug-Metabolizing Enzymes and an Inhibitor of OATP1B1/3 Transport, on the Single Dose Pharmacokinetics of Anacetrapib. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 53: 746–752. doi: 10.1002/jcph.97
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- Kathleen Newcomb of Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!