Fermentation optimization for the production of lovastatin by Aspergillus terreus: use of response surface methodology
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 79, Issue 10, pages 1119–1126, October 2004
How to Cite
Casas López, J., Sánchez Pérez, J., Fernández Sevilla, J., Acién Fernández, F., Molina Grima, E. and Chisti, Y. (2004), Fermentation optimization for the production of lovastatin by Aspergillus terreus: use of response surface methodology. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 79: 1119–1126. doi: 10.1002/jctb.1100
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2003
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología (MYCT)
- FEDER. Grant Number: PPQ2000-0032-P4-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!