Effect of surfactants on the soil desorption of hexachlorocyclohexane (HCH) isomers and their anaerobic biodegradation
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 80, Issue 9, pages 1005–1015, September 2005
How to Cite
Quintero, J. C., Moreira, M. T., Feijoo, G. and Lema, J. M. (2005), Effect of surfactants on the soil desorption of hexachlorocyclohexane (HCH) isomers and their anaerobic biodegradation. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 80: 1005–1015. doi: 10.1002/jctb.1277
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2004
- Spanish Commission of Science and Technology (CICYT). Grant Number: VEM2003-20089-CO2-01
- Xunta de Galicia. Grant Number: 2001/CP082
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!