Strategies for enhanced malolactic fermentation in wine and cider maturation
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 81, Issue 7, pages 1130–1140, July 2006
How to Cite
Zhang, D. and Lovitt, R. W. (2006), Strategies for enhanced malolactic fermentation in wine and cider maturation. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 81: 1130–1140. doi: 10.1002/jctb.1511
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!