Enhanced anaerobic bioremediation of chlorinated solvents: environmental factors influencing microbial activity and their relevance under field conditions
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Special Issue: Bioremediation Special Issue
Volume 81, Issue 9, pages 1463–1474, September 2006
How to Cite
Aulenta, F., Majone, M. and Tandoi, V. (2006), Enhanced anaerobic bioremediation of chlorinated solvents: environmental factors influencing microbial activity and their relevance under field conditions. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 81: 1463–1474. doi: 10.1002/jctb.1567
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!