Increased tolerance and conversion of inhibitors in lignocellulosic hydrolysates by Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 340–349, April 2007
How to Cite
Almeida, J. R., Modig, T., Petersson, A., Hähn-Hägerdal, B., Lidén, G. and Gorwa-Grauslund, M. F. (2007), Increased tolerance and conversion of inhibitors in lignocellulosic hydrolysates by Saccharomyces cerevisiae. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 82: 340–349. doi: 10.1002/jctb.1676
- Issue online: 5 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!