PAH biodegradation in surfactant-water systems based on the theory of cohesive energy density (CED)
Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 442–452, May 2007
How to Cite
Chang, Y.-T., Lee, J.-F. and Hung, C.-H. (2007), PAH biodegradation in surfactant-water systems based on the theory of cohesive energy density (CED). J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 82: 442–452. doi: 10.1002/jctb.1684
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!