Using dynamic tests to study the continuous mixing of xanthan gum solutions
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Special Issue: In Focus: Stem cell and tissue engineering applications in regenerative medicine
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 559–568, April 2008
How to Cite
Saeed, S. and Ein-Mozaffari, F. (2008), Using dynamic tests to study the continuous mixing of xanthan gum solutions. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 83: 559–568. doi: 10.1002/jctb.1833
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2007
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!