Continuous production of 1,2-propanediol by the selective hydrogenolysis of solvent-free glycerol under mild conditions
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 83, Issue 12, pages 1670–1675, December 2008
How to Cite
Huang, L., Zhu, Y.-L., Zheng, H.-Y., Li, Y.-W. and Zeng, Z.-Y. (2008), Continuous production of 1,2-propanediol by the selective hydrogenolysis of solvent-free glycerol under mild conditions. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 83: 1670–1675. doi: 10.1002/jctb.1982
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2008
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 2007YQNRC19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!