Continuous production of 1,2-propanediol by the selective hydrogenolysis of solvent-free glycerol under mild conditions
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 83, Issue 12, pages 1670–1675, December 2008
How to Cite
Huang, L., Zhu, Y.-L., Zheng, H.-Y., Li, Y.-W. and Zeng, Z.-Y. (2008), Continuous production of 1,2-propanediol by the selective hydrogenolysis of solvent-free glycerol under mild conditions. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 83: 1670–1675. doi: 10.1002/jctb.1982
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2008
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 2007YQNRC19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!