Biosorption: critical review of scientific rationale, environmental importance and significance for pollution treatment
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 13–28, January 2009
How to Cite
Gadd, G. M. (2009), Biosorption: critical review of scientific rationale, environmental importance and significance for pollution treatment. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 84: 13–28. doi: 10.1002/jctb.1999
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2008
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council
- Natural Environment Research Council
- Royal Societies of London and Edinburgh
- British Nuclear Fuels plc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!