Different combinations of salts affect the growth and bacteriocin production by Lactobacillus salivarius CRL 1328
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 91–99, January 2010
How to Cite
Juárez Tomás, M. S., Bru, E. and Nader-Macías, M. E. (2010), Different combinations of salts affect the growth and bacteriocin production by Lactobacillus salivarius CRL 1328. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 85: 91–99. doi: 10.1002/jctb.2271
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2009
- CONICET (Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas, Argentina)
- ANPCyT (Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!