Microalgal biomass as a fermentation feedstock for bioethanol production
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 199–203, February 2010
How to Cite
Harun, R., Danquah, M. K. and Forde, G. M. (2010), Microalgal biomass as a fermentation feedstock for bioethanol production. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 85: 199–203. doi: 10.1002/jctb.2287
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!