Microalgae as feedstock for biodiesel production: Carbon dioxide sequestration, lipid production and biofuel quality
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Special Issue: Air Pollution Control
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 395–403, March 2010
How to Cite
Francisco, É. C., Neves, D. B., Jacob-Lopes, E. and Franco, T. T. (2010), Microalgae as feedstock for biodiesel production: Carbon dioxide sequestration, lipid production and biofuel quality. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 85: 395–403. doi: 10.1002/jctb.2338
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2009
- FAPESP, CAPES, CNPq and PETROBRAS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!