This paper was presented at The 2009 Annual Meeting of The Chinese Society of Chemical Science and Technology in the UK (CSCST) and The Society of Chemical Industry—Chinese UK Section (SCI—CS).
Nano-structured MgH2 catalyzed by TiC nanoparticles for hydrogen storage†
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 69–74, January 2011
How to Cite
Tian, M. and Shang, C. (2011), Nano-structured MgH2 catalyzed by TiC nanoparticles for hydrogen storage. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 86: 69–74. doi: 10.1002/jctb.2479
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!