Highly selective synthesis of propylene glycol ether from methanol and propylene oxide catalyzed by basic ionic liquid
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 105–108, January 2011
How to Cite
De, C., Cai, Q., Wang, X., Zhao, J. and Lu, B. (2011), Highly selective synthesis of propylene glycol ether from methanol and propylene oxide catalyzed by basic ionic liquid. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 86: 105–108. doi: 10.1002/jctb.2488
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2010
- Natural Science Foundation of Heilongjiang Province, China. Grant Numbers: ZD200820-01, B200814
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!