Two-dimensional fluorescence as a fingerprinting tool for monitoring wastewater treatment systems
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 86, Issue 7, pages 985–992, July 2011
How to Cite
Galinha, C. F., Carvalho, G., Portugal, C. A. M., Guglielmi, G., Reis, M. A. M. and Crespo, J. G. (2011), Two-dimensional fluorescence as a fingerprinting tool for monitoring wastewater treatment systems. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 86: 985–992. doi: 10.1002/jctb.2613
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!