Clonal selection of high producing, stably transfected HEK293 cell lines utilizing modified, high-throughput FACS screening
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 86, Issue 7, pages 935–941, July 2011
How to Cite
Song, M., Raphaelli, K., Jones, M. L., Aliabadi-Zadeh, K., Leung, K. M., Crowley, D., Hughes, B., Mahler, S., Gray, P. P., Huang, E. P. and Chin, D. Y. (2011), Clonal selection of high producing, stably transfected HEK293 cell lines utilizing modified, high-throughput FACS screening. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 86: 935–941. doi: 10.1002/jctb.2618
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!