Biochemical methane potential (BMP) of solid organic substrates: evaluation of anaerobic biodegradability using data from an international interlaboratory study
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 86, Issue 8, pages 1088–1098, August 2011
How to Cite
Raposo, F., Fernández-Cegrí, V., De la Rubia, M.A., Borja, R., Béline, F., Cavinato, C., Demirer, G., Fernández, B., Fernández-Polanco, M., Frigon, J.C., Ganesh, R., Kaparaju, P., Koubova, J., Méndez, R., Menin, G., Peene, A., Scherer, P., Torrijos, M., Uellendahl, H., Wierinck, I. and de Wilde, V. (2011), Biochemical methane potential (BMP) of solid organic substrates: evaluation of anaerobic biodegradability using data from an international interlaboratory study. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 86: 1088–1098. doi: 10.1002/jctb.2622
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!