A mathematical model of a fluidized bed reactor for the continuous production of solvents by immobilized Clostridium acetobutylicum
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2007
Copyright © 1990 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 369–378, 1990
How to Cite
Qureshi, N. and Maddox, I. S. (1990), A mathematical model of a fluidized bed reactor for the continuous production of solvents by immobilized Clostridium acetobutylicum. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 48: 369–378. doi: 10.1002/jctb.280480312
- Issue online: 24 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 1989
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!