Influence of the gas—liquid separator design on hydrodynamic and mass transfer performance of split-channel airlift reactors
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1995 SCI
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 327–332, April 1995
How to Cite
Choi, K. H., Chisti, Y. and Moo-Young, M. (1995), Influence of the gas—liquid separator design on hydrodynamic and mass transfer performance of split-channel airlift reactors. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 62: 327–332. doi: 10.1002/jctb.280620403
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 1994
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!