Full-scale biotrickling filtration of volatile organic compounds from air emission in wood-coating activities
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Special Issue: Biotechniques for Air Pollution Control and Bioenergy
Volume 87, Issue 6, pages 732–738, June 2012
How to Cite
Lafita, C., Penya-Roja, J.-M., Gabaldón, C. and Martínez-Soria, V. (2012), Full-scale biotrickling filtration of volatile organic compounds from air emission in wood-coating activities. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 87: 732–738. doi: 10.1002/jctb.3716
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!