Treatment of a gaseous mixture by biofilters filled with an inorganic packing material: performance and influence of inoculation on removal efficiency levels
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Special Issue: Biotechniques for Air Pollution Control and Bioenergy
Volume 87, Issue 6, pages 824–830, June 2012
How to Cite
Gadal-Mawart, A., Malhautier, L., Renner, C., Rocher, J. and Fanlo, J.-L. (2012), Treatment of a gaseous mixture by biofilters filled with an inorganic packing material: performance and influence of inoculation on removal efficiency levels. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 87: 824–830. doi: 10.1002/jctb.3718
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!