Removal of styrene from dilute gaseous waste streams using a trickle-bed bioreactor: kinetics, mass transfer and modeling of biodegradation process
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Special Issue: Biotechniques for Air Pollution Control and Bioenergy
Volume 87, Issue 6, pages 758–763, June 2012
How to Cite
Kasperczyk, D., Bartelmus, G. and Ga̧szczak, A. (2012), Removal of styrene from dilute gaseous waste streams using a trickle-bed bioreactor: kinetics, mass transfer and modeling of biodegradation process. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 87: 758–763. doi: 10.1002/jctb.3733
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2011
- The National Centre for Research and Development (NCBiR). Grant Number: 1066/R/TO2/2010/10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!