Removal of ethyl acetate, n-hexane and toluene from waste air in a membrane bioreactor under continuous and intermittent feeding conditions
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Special Issue: Biotechniques for Air Pollution Control and Bioenergy
Volume 87, Issue 6, pages 739–745, June 2012
How to Cite
Álvarez-Hornos, F. J., Volckaert, D., Heynderickx, P. M. and Van Langenhove, H. (2012), Removal of ethyl acetate, n-hexane and toluene from waste air in a membrane bioreactor under continuous and intermittent feeding conditions. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 87: 739–745. doi: 10.1002/jctb.3734
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!