Carbon disulfide biofiltration: Influence of the accumulation of biodegradation products on biomass development
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Special Issue: Biotechniques for Air Pollution Control and Bioenergy
Volume 87, Issue 6, pages 764–771, June 2012
How to Cite
Rojo, N., Muñoz, R., Gallastegui, G., Barona, A., Gurtubay, L., Prenafeta-Boldú, F. X. and Elías, A. (2012), Carbon disulfide biofiltration: Influence of the accumulation of biodegradation products on biomass development. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 87: 764–771. doi: 10.1002/jctb.3743
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2011
- University of the Basque Country
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!