Effect of temperature and air flow rate on carbon and nitrogen compounds changes during the biodrying of swine manure in order to produce combustible biomasses
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Special Issue: Biotechniques for Air Pollution Control and Bioenergy
Volume 87, Issue 6, pages 831–836, June 2012
How to Cite
Avalos Ramirez, A., Godbout, S., Léveillée, F., Zegan, D. and Larouche, J.-P. (2012), Effect of temperature and air flow rate on carbon and nitrogen compounds changes during the biodrying of swine manure in order to produce combustible biomasses. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 87: 831–836. doi: 10.1002/jctb.3744
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!