Presented at the IVth International Conference on Biotechniques for Air Pollution Control (Biotechniques-2011).
Influence of the inlet load, EBRT and mineral medium addition on spore emission by Fusarium solani in the fungal biofiltration of hydrophobic VOCs†
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Special Issue: Biotechniques for Air Pollution Control and Bioenergy
Volume 87, Issue 6, pages 778–784, June 2012
How to Cite
Vergara-Fernández, A., Hernández, S., Muñoz, R. and Revah, S. (2012), Influence of the inlet load, EBRT and mineral medium addition on spore emission by Fusarium solani in the fungal biofiltration of hydrophobic VOCs. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 87: 778–784. doi: 10.1002/jctb.3762
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!