Esikova TZ and Ponamoreva ON, Transformation of low-molecular linear caprolactam oligomers by the caprolactam-degrading bacteria, in Book of Abstracts of 5th European Bioremediation Conference, Chania, Crete, Greece, ed. Kalogerakis N and Fava F, p 98 (2011)
Transformation of low-molecular linear caprolactam oligomers by caprolactam-degrading bacteria†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology
Special Issue: Bioremediation
Volume 87, Issue 9, pages 1284–1290, September 2012
How to Cite
Esikova, T., Ponamoreva, O., Baskunov, B., Taran, S. and Boronin, A. (2012), Transformation of low-molecular linear caprolactam oligomers by caprolactam-degrading bacteria. J. Chem. Technol. Biotechnol., 87: 1284–1290. doi: 10.1002/jctb.3789
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!